Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Randi & Corey : Wedding

The first thing I though of when I saw her was "Wow, she is so pretty. I wonder if her personality is just as nice". Randi and I went to high school together, never had any classes together, but I would watch her from a distance. She and I would get to school early and I would always pick her out of the "in" crowd and compliment her silently. A few months passed and she showed up at my work, looking to be hired. I couldn't believe it. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to get to know Randi as a co-worker. She is a very dedicated woman with a lot of sass (that's country class! lol). She is so beautiful on the outside and JUST THE SAME on this inside. Compassionate about animals, she is a down home beauty. Congratulations to Randi and Corey. My husband photographed her wedding, but I enjoyed every bit of meeting with her and editing her photos. Enjoy.







1 comment: