Saturday, May 15, 2010

Michelle & Buddy: Engagement

My mom said one of her clients is getting married and looking for a photographer. Immediately I squealed "Did you recommend ME?!?!". "Of course I did, Jackie. And I ran out of business cards so you're going to have to call her." said my mother, who is also my biggest fan.
CALL HER?! I call people all day and although I was so excited to have a potential bride to photograph, I was not excited about calling. So, I gave her my website name via a sticky note from Mom and now I will be doing their wedding next weekend!
Michelle & Buddy share a fond past in two ways. They both went to high school together, but they've also shared some anguish over their past relationships. Buddy's wife died several years ago and he has now found someone who makes his life whole. Michelle is ready to be married to someone who pays attention to her and treats her like a princess. She's in luck because Buddy, a dance instructor, is more than prepared to lift her off the ground. They both have children and are ready to start a new family together in North Lakeland.

We went to Hollis Gardens to photograph their Engagement Session and they made me feel all gushy inside with their honest love! Can't wait to see them cry, laugh, and dance together at their wedding! Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment