Worked on my website? ABSOLUTELY!
I revamped the whole thing and it now has had a major facelift!
I wanted something clean, simple, still stylish in parts. I did this all by myself (and I am no designer), so I think I did mighty fine considering the circumstances.
Please stop by when you have time and let me know how you think I did.
| Visit my website: http://www.jacquelinelusbyphotography.com/ |
In other news, I have some exciting things coming up that I will definitely BLOG about:
*I've registered myself for some Photography Workshops!
*I am going to a Rascal Flatts (& Sara Evans) concert with my best friends!
*My husband and I just got approval to go to Israel, Jordan, & Egypt for our 2012 vacation in March with the pastor of First Baptist Sarasota! My husband has NEVER been overseas and it will be my third time in Israel & Egypt, and first time in Jordan! WOOHOO!
I'll blog at ya later,
Jackie
No comments:
Post a Comment