Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Calling all 2012 Seniors!!

I am excited to announce that I just started my Senior Rep Program.

A Senior Representative is someone graduating from high school in 2012 that is willing to spread the word about my business, in return for some awesome stuff!

As a Senior Rep, you receive:

-One free photo session



-15% off of any prints or products from your session


-Your session photos resized for Facebook with my logo (for posting on your page)


-50 referral cards with a 10% session discount for your friends (if they book with me)


-Extra bonuses if you refer more than 10 people that book a session with me!

All you have to do is click here to sign up! It's so simple.

So, after you speak with mom & dad, go to my website and sign up!

Not every senior that comes my way will be cast as a Senior Rep, so sign up soon to be the Senior Rep for your school!

If you are not interested in being a Senior Rep, I would still love to do your Senior Photo session! Check out this page!

No comments:

Post a Comment