Hi there!
If you are not already aware, Jacqueline Lusby Photography is offering some killer deals at this moment!
I have decided to waive the session fee while I build up my portfolio and a Casting Call has been issued.
I need the following types of sessions:
-Families (preferably with at least one young child)
-Couples (engaged or just in love)
-Children (twins, sisters, brothers, solo)
-Newborns (boys and girls)
-Seniors (graduating class of 2012 or college graduates)
If eligible, your Session Fee will be waived (that's a $100 value!). Prints and products, including digital images, may be purchased at additional (but discounted) costs. If you would like my pricing information (for prints, packages, products, digital files), just email me!
I've had the pleasure of photographing some children from the family of one of my BEST supporters!! (Thanks Danielle) Here are the highlights of those recent sessions:
Bailey is the epitomy of precious. She was such a trooper though it was rainy and windy the morning of her shoot. We had a great tea party and she modeled her new outfit for me :) Enjoy this precious 2 year old!
To view more of Bailey's absolutely adorable session at Hollis Gardens, click here!
I also had the pleasure of photographing two handsome boys that belong to an old middle school friend! My how small the world is! Here are some highlights of Cameron (5 yr) & Zachary (2 yr) at Common Grounds Park in Lakeland!
My next blog post will feature two lovely family sessions! The Villagomez Family and Sabrina's family! Stay tuned!
With love,
















No comments:
Post a Comment