Why, oh Facebook, do you change so often? Why do you keep adding new things and making it hard to find the old familiar things?!
I recently noticed that Facebook has made it difficult for my fans to stay up to date with my posts. If they don't interact with me on a daily basis, my posts get lost in a sea of un-notice-ness (I just made that word up)! So- to counteract Facebook's lovely slap to my face - I have decided to issue a bi-monthly (or whenever I feel like it) e-newsletter to my current and past clients. The newsletter will highlight any special deals, contests, or freebies I'm offering, as well as keeping the reader up to date with my business.
Yesterday, I sent out the first issue of my E-Newsletter! Past and current clients are already on the mailing list, but if I have missed you - PLEASE sign up!

If you have not subscribed, please do so here! I appreciate your support as always and look forward to announcing the winner of the FREE SESSION CONTEST on Friday!!
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:
Post a Comment