We packed our bags Thursday morning and left that night. Brian picked our hotel, the Best Western off of the highway. I was nervous about it, but trusted his judgement. On the way up, I read through tons of reviews on my ipod, just to make sure ;-) As always- my man was right! The hotel was nice and we had tons of fun riding on the town trolley. We went to the St Augustine Beach early in the morning and enjoyed the beautiful sunrise! We ate at St Maria's Restaurant, where you can feed the seagulls-- i mean, fish. haha. We visited the old fort, the Fountain of Youth, and OF COURSE, the Gator Farm!
We actually witnessed a gator feeding! No, humans weren't involved in the diet.
I would like to go back again another time, just to spend some more time shopping and visiting museums, since we were on a tight time budget. Here's some photos of our grand ol' time!
We actually witnessed a gator feeding! No, humans weren't involved in the diet.
I would like to go back again another time, just to spend some more time shopping and visiting museums, since we were on a tight time budget. Here's some photos of our grand ol' time!

No comments:
Post a Comment