Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Moving on up!

My husband and I will be closing on our new home today! Tonight, I will hold the keys to our 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage, fenced in, all tile floored, great located home! I am kind of in shock. We are moving from such a small trailer into this house and we actually have room! Room for what? Well, I don't know. Our dog, maybe another dog, maybe a baby? Who knows?


All I know is that we are upgrading and I couldn't be happier!

We've made a lot of memories in that little ol' trailer in North Lakeland. Went through a lot of things and learned alot while we were there. I will kinda miss it :)



Here's to the home where we began our journey together and to the new home that will house plenty of wonderful moments to come!

Our old backyard. See the owl??!

My papa built this entertainment center (designed by my hubby) for our wedding gift!

Our old living room

Our NEW HOME 30 minutes away from the old one!

Our new Living Room! (well the view from the living room to the dining room and kitchen!)

Our new back yard! SPACIOUS with a lake view

1 comment:

  1. Oh so happy for you and Brian, Jackie! What an exciting next step to your life! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete