Friday, April 1, 2011

Hello Sunshine!

Spring has come upon us and my allergies have too ;-) Thankfully, we survived the beginning of April showers with 2 tornadoes! Unfortunately, our trailer and all belongings were blown away. We had to stay the night at a neigbor's house (it HAD to be the drug dealer's down the street of ALL places). We searched all evening for our dog, but only found traces of her hair and her chew toys. I spent all morning putting up Missing Dog signs!
April Fools!!!!

You all know I would NOT be writing this if my house was gone and my dog had died. I would be in the mental institution, with no access to the outside world.
Thank the Lord that everything was ok last night. Our small trailer did not get a scratch and our dog is just fine! There were a few limbs down in the yard, but nothing to brag about.
Seriously though, I am very thankful that God granted us safety through that storm, as some people were not so fortunate.
Hope you all have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment