I would like to start this post by saying that Photography is my dream career (besides singing). I really want to do this full time and make it a career, instead of a hobby. Don’t get me wrong- I am in business (legally) and I enjoy the amazing clients I have at the present moment, but the truth is I will never be able to support myself on the income that I get at this moment.
Therefore, in 2012 I will be raising my prices to reflect the amount of time, education, and money I have put into my “career”.WAIT- Don’t start screaming yet! I will still be affordable (in comparison to others in the Central Florida area) but I cannot fulfill my dream of going full time and support my half of the family with the current prices I have been charging.
If you would like to know what all goes into Custom Photography, and better understand the value of it all - please CLICK HERE!
On a happier note, I would like to offer some incentives to those who book a session for November or December of this year (at the current low prices!)!
If you book your session for November – you will receive 25 Free customized Christmas Cards (a $100 value)!
If you book your session for December – you will receive a Free customized 2012 Photo Calendar (a $100 value)!
The current session fees and product prices will expire on December 31, 2011! January 1st 2012 will usher in an exciting new year for Jacqueline Lusby Photography!
I truly hope you understand and know that you do if you value my work. Thank you so much for supporting not only me and my dream, but a local small business!
Please feel free to leave a comment (I wanna hear from you) or send me an email!
No comments:
Post a Comment