I've got a chance for one lucky person to WIN A FREE SESSION with Jacqueline Lusby Photography!
-Family cannot participate { sorry Mom! }
-Winners of previous contests cannot win this, but your friends can so PLEASE SHARE!
-If you win, you can transfer the winnings to someone else (great Christmas gift!)
-I will pick the winner based on the number of correct answers!
-Winner will receive a free photo session ($100 value). Prints/Products available for purchase. Photo session must be booked within 15 days of winning.
To win the contest, you must visit my website and my blog (Facebook might help too) to find answers to the following questions:
1. What wedding did I photograph in May 2010? (Name the couple)
2. What are my pets' names?
3. How much is the Session Fee for a Senior {the type that can walk without a walker :) }
4. List three types of Portrait Sessions that I offer
5. Finish this sentence: "Custom photography has been likened to..." {Hint - If you know that Custom Photography is an investment, then you know where to look on my website :) }
6. What is the name of the 2 year old child (girl) that I just photographed recently?
7. True or False:
In my Children Gallery - the 4th picture of the slideshow is of a boy
8. Two Part Question :
What is the minimum amount I charge for Weddings?
What is the name of the bride in the picture (on the page where you found the wedding price)? {HINT: Use my blog to find the blog post of her wedding/engagement session).
9. What incentive am I offering to those who book a session for November?
10. Multiple Choice - I can see you smiling :)
My family and friends described who I am. Which of the following statements is true:
a. Teachers Pet, Party Pooper, great at cleaning the house
b.Shy as a kid, can't stand liars, will always be a child at heart
c. Teachers Pet, always outspoken, loves football
d. Best at sports, loves eggrolls, will always be your loudest friend
**BONUS**
Refer one friend to be a fan of Jacqueline Lusby Photography on Facebook. Once they have "liked" me, write a comment below with their name and the reason you referred them (ex: I wanna win, I love your work..) OR For those who don't use Facebook or want ANOTHER BONUS entry - become a follower of my blog :)
Provide your answers in a private message to me on Facebook or by email :)
Good Luck to All! The winner will be announced Friday morning OCT 28, so make sure you check back on the blog and Facebook to see if you won!

No comments:
Post a Comment