Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Business Cards and Packaging

Hi there!

I recently created my own business cards, with my newly self-designed logo and am proud to share them! If you haven't ordered from me before, you should be excited to do so since I also have pretty neat packaging for prints, cd's, and other stuff. I don't just hand you a disc wrapped in paper with "your pictures" in permanent marker! Your hard earned money is my hard earned money and is given back in the form of quality products and presentation!
Here's a peak of some of it...

I've also restructured my Portrait Session Pricing, so there is a flat session fee and a variety of packages that will fit any budget and needs!

I've been busy trying to get my website up to par, my portfolio rocking, and my skills perfected :) It's nice to show you the progress along the way, so stick around!

I have some adorable children sessions coming up next week and I can't wait to showcase their session! I had a casting call out for an hour and got 3 responses! PRETTY AWESOME!

I'm loving the weather this weekend and hope it will linger, cuz this Florida heat is killing me! We were able to take Lilah to the park today and actually enjoyed being outside for once! She had a date with a playmate :)


In other family news, we adopted a cat from the SPCA last week. Her name is Daphne, she is just a year old, and already had a litter of kittens (prior to being adopted). She is such a loving, lap cat and although I've been allergic to cats for quite some time, it's really working out between us. I'm one of those people that believe if I force myself to be around it enough, I will get rid of the allergy, or just be miserable ;)



Hugs & Kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment